Hair Transplant refers to surgical techniques that take care of balding or hair thinning. In this, new hair follicles are transplanted from a hair-loss resistant area to an area that needs the transplant (the balding or thinning area). It is a permanent replacement treatment and can be performed on other body parts as well. In today’s world, where nobody is safe from hair-related problems, it’s essential to educate yourself well before you take a step towards hair transplant. Click here – https://www.richfeel.com/treatment/hair-transplant-in-mumbai-delhi-pune-bangalore-hyderabad-kolkata-nashik-kolhapur/ – to know more about hair transplant.
State-of-the-art technologies have made this process a breeze and have also taken care of a lot of side effects and limitations that were unavoidable earlier. Follicular Unit Transplantation and Follicular Unit Extraction are two such technologies that have very easily replaced the traditional methods of hair transplant. However, even they come with a set of pros and cons that you must be aware of before you opt for either of them. Let’s have a look at what are the pros and cons of hair transplant procedures.
- Hair transplantation works extremely well for male pattern baldness, hair thinning in women, and in cases of scalp injuries.
- It’s a one-time investment, so hair transplantation is overall a much more cost-effective option than other medications.
- The main aim of hair transplantation is to revive the natural hair growth.
- The results of the surgery are in patient’s control, with the eventual aesthetic beauty achieved as per each patient’s vision.
- For procedures like eyebrow transplants, the results after hair transplantation look a lot natural in comparison to tattoos or makeup.
- Can be performed seamlessly on any body part, and not just the head.
- Hair transplantation is an entirely safe procedure and poses just mild discomfort, which can be addressed by partial anesthesia.
- Infection of hair follicles, swelling of the scalp, and itching are the common side-effects.
- Sometimes, there’s a chance of losing transplanted hair; it is referred to as “Shock Loss”.
- Bumps on the scalp can be caused if hair follicles die off before the hair regenerates.
- There are chances of getting scared during the procedure. However, it’ll depend mostly on the surgeon and clinic.
- While the transplant leads to healthy hair growth, it can take some time for you to notice visible growth in your hair length.
Other than the FUT and FUE methods of hair transplantation, there’s also one more method known as AHI (Aesthetic Hair Implants).The AHI method trumps the methods talked about above, as it leaves absolutely no scars on your scalp. It’s also very quick when compared to FUT or FUE. Not only this, the hair generated by this method is extremely dense and natural looking. Check out the reviews of popular hair transplant clinics RichFeel reviews, Rejoice Hair Transplant, etc. before checking out their clinics.