Premature ejaculation is a male sexual health problem that affects up to 150 million men around the world. Premature shot is defined as ejaculation within five minutes or less. It is important to understand that premature ejaculation is a subjective diagnosis and depends on the satisfaction of the partner.
The truth is that most men are not sure what constitutes a premature ejaculation. For most people, premature ejaculation is when they release their burden before they successfully satisfy their partner’s sex. Although time can be one of the premier factors of premature ejaculation, this issue is actually more about control.
The thing about premature ejaculation is that although it is a common sexual problem among men, not many are ready to discuss it. Men who have premature ejaculation often feel like a stigma. Making other people (other than your partner) know about it is difficult. However, it may bring you some relief to know that you are not alone on this journey. The truth of the matter is that the majority of men experience premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. According to a study based on the 1992 National Health and Social survey data, from 1,410 of men, one-third of them have frequent problems with premature ejaculation. So really, this is no need to panic.
It would be nice to know that almost every man can treat premature ejaculation. As long as you are interested in getting help and putting in the time and effort to solve your problem, you are guaranteed to get from this one quickly. There are many ways out there that can help you treat premature ejaculation. From the natural method to medical treatment, it is all up to you to make your choice.
It is quite new for premature ejaculation but herbal remedies can produce great results. Now this treatment is the most popular option chosen by the patient. The common herbs that can be used to treat premature ejaculation including:
1) Tribulus Terrestris – used for thousands of years by Asian cultures to naturally increase sexual desire and function, investigators confirmed this practice in 2008 with a study published in Phytomedicine, where they found that tribulus terrestris increased mounting, ejaculation and recovery time on mice. Further evidence suggests that it can naturally increase testosterone and DHEA.
2) Withania Somnifera – often used in Ayurvedic medicine, withania somnifera promoting relaxation and is suitable for men with performance concerns.
3) Asparagus Adscendens – Asparagus is high in potassium, fiber, vitamin B6, A and C, thiamin and folic acid. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory as well, and it is proven to increase sexual activity and attraction to your spouse.
4) Mucuna Pruriens – It is a tropical Legum with L-Dopa. It is a precursor to l-dopamine, which controls sexuality, mood and excitement. Animal studies show that mucuna pruriens can improve activity time and sexual rehabilitation.
5) Asteracantha Longifolia – Asteracantha is a plant that is used in Ayurvedic medicine which is believed to increase the level of fructose in seminal vesicles. This is the tube gland that produces your semen.
6) Curculigo Orchiodes – in 2007, researchers found that rhizomes in curculigo orchioides help in erection of penis, mating and frequency of sexual activity.
7) Asphaltum (Shilajit) – Shilajit develops between cracked rocks in the Himalayas and central Asia. With such origins, you can see how it is packed with more than 85 vitamins and minerals that can offer protection against a variety of diseases, including arthritis and gastrointestinal disease. There are some evidences from several studies that linking it with increased fitness, better sexual health and better premature ejaculation.
There are also other options for treatment of premature ejaculation including Kegel exercise or having sexual activity with condoms. Condoms will help you last longer, and it will also help prevent sexual transmission and pregnancy. You can also try to divert your mind to something that is sexually free to help you survive longer.
In conclusion, premature ejaculation is a common disease among men but is rarely said by the patient himself. You can talk to online doctor if you feel shy about this problem. Patients should be open-minded and come to get the right views and treatment from the doctors. For more information regarding premature ejaculation, you can visit this website https://www.doctoroncall.com.my/mens-health/premature-ejaculation-treatment